Here are all of the latest Big Brother 2016 highlights from quite a dramatic past 24 hours.
- Last night it was revealed Lateysha Grace had been EVICTED by Jason Burrill in the latest annihilation twist, this one involving prize money. Jason took £20,000 out of the £100k pot as he chose to sent Lateysha home.
- But that wasn't all as Big Brother sprung another annihilation twist with NINE housemates up for the public vote in a vote to SAVE eviction poll. All except immune Andy face the chop and the bottom 3 are at risk of leaving in Friday night's live show with Emma Willis.
- In the house itself yesterday, annihilation continued with ANOTHER prize fund twist, as £50,000 as offered up to the remaining ten housemates who each had a decision to make.
- Following the fallout from Lateysha's eviction at the hands of Jason Jayne vowed to play the game after realising she was close to being kicked out herself.
- Meanwhile, Laura warned Evelyn about Alex's motives following an apparent sudden change in his actions towards her. Perhaps he's trying to shake off that 'most forgettable housemate' tag?
- With Lateysha having got the boot there's now a brand new favourite to win with Jackson leading the bookies' odds, but the dramatic week is not over just yet so it could change.
- With all the goings on, Big Brother topped 1.3 million viewers in last night's ratings, its best figure since the day after launch night.
- The drama continues tonight on Channel 5 with the latest highlights at 9PM.