Here's your latest Big Brother morning update as Annihilation week gets underway.
- It was revealed yesterday that Chelea Singh had been annihilated, becoming the first evictee of the week's string of surprise exits at the hands of the housemates themselves.
- After his exit, Chelsea hit out at his 'unfair eviction but claimed he wanted to go anyway.
- With the housemates now aware of what annihilation week would mean, it left the them on edge as another eviction loomed. Andy and Jason confided in one another that they both feared they were at risk next.
- In the following stage of annihilation week, the housemates learned what viewers thought of them as the results of the weekend's fan survey were revealed, but not before the group were tasked with predicting the answers.
- In the fallout from the task, Jason confronted Evelyn after she branded him the 'least genuine'. He claimed his actions had been misunderstood and he was just trying to protect her by ensuring Charlie didn't get jealous.
- Meanwhile, Andy was voted as the biggest game player and it was a title that left him "hugely frustrated" as he admitted that he was "bothered" he had "been misunderstood". Jason told him: "It's a f**king game, everyone's playing a game."
- In a more light-hearted moment, Lateysha, Ryan and Hughie played a prank on Jayne by pretending they had found a dildo in her suitcase.
- Big Brother's latest highlights air tonight at 9PM on Channel 5 with Bit On The Side at 11:05PM.