Here are all of the latest headlines from what was yet another dramatic day in the Big Brother house.
- The fallout from the previous days arguments continued with Jayne and Natalie locking horns once again as the pair clashed in the bedroom.
- Jason had some harsh words for ex Charlie as he sat her down to tell her they weren't ever going to get together again.
- Later, Charlie confronted Evelyn over comments she had seen in the shopping task where Evelyn had accused Charlie of potentially 'using' Jason.
- Meanwhile, Sam spoke to Evelyn over her comments about him being a game player. The pair hugged it out.
- In the evening there was a major incident as the house was evacuated due to flooding as the ceiling above the living room burst open and water poured in.
- The housemates have since moved to The Other House although it's not ye clear how long they'll have to stay there.
- It's the latest live eviction tonight with Natalie, Charlie and Hughie all facing the axe via the public vote. Natalie is the HUGE favourite to go and any other result would be a big surprise.
- An audience of 1 million viewers watched last night's highlights.
- Big Brother airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5, live with host Emma Willis.