Big Brother 2016 kicked off last night and here's your first morning update from the house.
- It was Day 1 yesterday as the new summer series kicked off with a brand new look.
- Meet the Big Brother 2016 contestants, made up of the 12 Housemates and 6 Others, as things stand.
- Think you've seen them before? You probably have! Check out the BB housemates' claims to fame which range from other reality shows to famous flings.
- Two housemates are nominated for first eviction following The Others picking their first Target.
- Following the launch, in The Others' house, Ryan raged about not being a housemate, admitting he was "fuming".
- As The Others bonded on their first night together, Charlie Doherty revealed how she used to be a lap dancer but Natalie Rowe refused to divulge her 'secret past' as a dominatrix.
- After the very first show, Vicky Pattison's pal and co-star of MTV's Judge Geordie, Alex Cannon has been installed as the early favourite to win by the bookies.
- Last night's live launch kicked off with the lowest ratings yet with 1.4 million viewers tuning for the opening episode.
- Big Brother 2016 continues tonight at 10PM.