Here's all of the latest titbits from inside of the Big Brother 2015: Timebomb house.
- Kieran has been trying to act as matchmaker for both Danny and Sarah and Jade and Nick, without much success.
- Sarah has moved away from Danny in the bedroom while Jade has denied any crush on Nick saying: "It's just a laugh," and while saying he was "cute" and "funny", she added: "I don't feel sexual desire to anyone [in the house]."
- Adjoa and Jade discovered one of Sarah's Louboutin shoes in the fridge, hidden as a prank by Kieran and Danny. "That's so disgusting, that's so gross," reacted Jade. Let's just hope Sarah doesn't find out...
- The BBUK website is asking for your impressions on the housemates to be revealed to the group as part of a task this week.
- Adjoa and Harriet's row over food, which started on Saturday and appeared in last night's highlights show, has become known in the house as 'The Crisp Situation' and it all rumbled on yesterday. Adjoa says she's so over it. She isn't.
- The housemates nominated for the first time, with their votes joining Nick's from Friday's live show.
- The results of the nominations will be revealed later today and the fallout covered in a special 90 minute edition of Bit On The Side this evening.
- BOTS will follow straight after the main show which tonight airs from 10PM on Channel 5.