Spending their first full day inside the Celebrity Big Brother house, what did the group get up to yesterday?
- All of the housemates, except Dappy and Liz, remained chained together as morning broke, having slept with one another on their first night.
- In the morning, TOWIE's Sam Faiers and model Jasmine Waltz became the first pairing to tackle the shower situation, deciding to each shower separately with the other remaining chained to them on the other side of the door.
- Meanwhile, Blue's Lee Ryan and Glamour model Casey Batchelor bonded over their first night in bed together, having spooned and cuddled throughout the night.
- Luisa Zissman hurt herself in an ill judged attempt to impress partner Evander Holyfield (the former heavyweight boxer) with her punching skills.
- The Celebrity Housemates were challenged to build a tower in their pairs which represents the size of their fame using Big Brother’s building blocks of celebrity.
- Four housemates won immunity from eviction throughout the evening, also getting themselves uncuffed from their celebrity partner.
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 airs nightly on Channel 5.