In today’s Big Brother task, Wolfy attempted to discovered three secrets that the housemates shared with Brian the emu, Mr Tops the giant rabbit and Margaret the oyster.
In summary, the secrets each housemate shared with the animals were:
· Callum told Brian the emu that he was gutted Charlie had lost her faith in him and was questioning things.
· Charlie told Mr Tops the rabbit that she is feeling judged and intimidated by certain people in the house.
· Daley told Mr Tops the rabbit that he trims his bum hair.
· Dan told Mr Tops the rabbit that he thinks the task was set to make them look stupid because Wolfy is leaving tomorrow night.
· Dexter told Mr Tops the rabbit that he has romantic feeling for someone in the house who’s not Hazel and this mental connection is confusing him.
· Gina told Brian the emu that she feels more comfortable with the animals than she does the housemates.
· Hazel told Brian the emu that everyone is driving her crazy and she is uncomfortable having to deal with so many open emotions in the house.
· Jack told Mr Tops the rabbit that he is fed up with all the deep conversations in the house because they get dull.
· Jackie told Brian the emu that she found the first two weeks difficult but is now starting to relax more.
· Joe told Mr Tops the rabbit that sometimes he feels like the most lonely person in the house.
· Sam told Margaret the oyster that he was cheesed off with Daley.
· Sophie told Mr Tops the rabbit that she thinks people in the house only see what they want to see and didn't keep an open mind regarding Wolfy’s unusual beliefs.
Wolfy attempted to discover three of these secrets by talking to the animals:
She thought Callum told Mr Tops the rabbit that he has a problem with how people are reacting to the fact that he is always seen as ‘Mr Nice’.
This was INCORRECT.
She thought Jackie said she wished there was someone on her wavelength in the house.
This was INCORRECT.
She thought Jack wanted a fun experience in the house, but felt that sometimes people enjoyed deep conversations too much.
This was CORRECT.
As Wolfy discovered one secret correctly, she won one reward - ingredients for a fish supper for the whole house.