Olympic boxer Nicola was forced to withdraw from the competition last week after pro dancer Katya Jones tested positive for coronavirus.
As a result, the pair were forced to leave the show in order to self-isolate.
Although they won't be able to return to compete, it's been confirmed that bosses intend to welcome them back for the final.
Appearing virtually on It Takes Two, Nicola told host Zoe Ball: "Well as my saying goes I do like doing the most. Me and Katya will be coming back.”
On having to watch the latest episode from isolation, Nicola added: "It was a bit weird not being part of the show but I have to say everybody did amazingly. There were 10s being thrown out and Anton did great as well."
She confessed: "It was a little bit frustrating not being able to continue when I had just got back into the swing of things and I was enjoying the dance and everything.
“But the rules are in place to keep everybody safe so I’m doing my part.”
It was announced following Nicola and Katya's exit that the pair would not be able to return to the show in 2021.
A statement explained: "[Celebrities] are not allowed to re-enter the competition after they've taken part in the first episode.
"Jamie [Laing] was allowed back because he was injured before he began training and appeared on the show.
"Nicola can't come back because she will have an unfair advantage in the future as she's now had weeks of training."
Nicola said after leaving: "I’m absolutely devastated my Strictly journey has come to an end so soon. I had so much more to give and so many people to win this for!
"But I just want to say a huge thank you to Katya for being the best dance partner anyone could ask for. She pushed me way out of my comfort zone and it’s been an incredible experience."
Strictly will air Saturday and Sunday night on BBC One.