Mike Bushell has denied claims that he was 'relieved' to be voted out of Strictly Come Dancing.
Mike and Michelle Visage were in the latest dance off and it was Mike who went home in the seventh result.
Judges Bruno Tonioli, Shirley Ballas, Motsi Mabuse and Craig Revel Horwood voted to save Michelle, with Mike in the bottom two for the fourth week running.
Speaking about his exit today (Monday, November 11), Mike hit back at reports claiming he was glad to be out.
Mike - who has signed up for the Strictly live tour in 2020 - said: "I've loved every second of my Strictly journey, it the best show ever and I was really hoping to be competing in Blackpool and beyond.
"I'm gutted to be out but at the same time wanted to leave with head held high and gracious in defeat."
He added to the Daily Mail newspaper: "When I was eliminated I wanted to celebrate the journey I'd been on, and the fact that I'm so excited to be doing the tour shows that I want my Strictly journey to go on."
Mike's exit follows the BBC sports presenter having to hit back at death threats he had received after being kept in by the judges for three weeks.
Mike said last month: "I get that people have their own favourite dancers but it's an entertainment show at the end of the day and to get a death threat is ridiculous.
"You rise above it but it's people being cowardly isn't it?
"The show is meant to be happy, make people feel happy."
Strictly Come Dancing's celebrity dancers and their professional partners will be back next weekend.
The remaining seven couples will appear in the ballroom on Saturday night when Strictly Come Dancing returns to BBC One at 7:05PM with its Blackpool special.
The latest results will air Sunday 17th November at 7.15pm.