Mike Bushell has revealed he's received shocking death threats over his appearance on Strictly Come Dancing.
Mike has opened up on the shocking messages he's received, one of which warned he was a "dead man".
The comments followed a surprise result last month saw the judges saved Mike over Catherine Tyldesley in the dance off
Speaking at the Pride of Britain Awards, Mike spoke to the Daily Mirror about one particular message sent to him after the show aired.
"It said that unless I withdraw from the competition now I'm a dead man," he explained. "It was personal and I thought WTF. There are bigger things in the world to worry about.
"I get that people have their own favourite dancers but it's an entertainment show at the end of the day and to get a death threat is ridiculous."
He added: "You rise above it but it's people being cowardly isn't it? The show is meant to be happy, make people feel happy."
Meanwhile, Mike told the Daily Star newspaper that he hasn't reported the threats to the police but was getting support from the BBC.
Mike explained: "We haven't reported it to police because the tweet had already gone.
"The BBC have been great, really supportive. They offered me support immediately. They are brilliant."
Mike was involved in another controversial result last Sunday night, saved for a third week in the row by the judges as Emma Weymouth was eliminated.
The sports presenter recently told BBC Breakfast: "As a non-dancer all I can do is put the hours in, do my best and get through it.
"You have to rise above the abuse on social media, that's one of the sad things about social media.
"All you can do is do your best, accept the judges' decision and move on."
The remaining eight couples will take to the dancefloor again this week when Strictly Come Dancing returns on Saturday 9th November at 6.45pm on BBC One.
The results show will follow Sunday 10th November at 7.20pm.