Jamie Laing has reportedly been invited to return to Strictly Come Dancing in 2020.
Made In Chelsea's Jamie was forced to quit Strictly Come Dancing after filming the launch show due to injury.
He had to withdraw after hurting his foot ahead of the first live show later this month.
It's since been rumoured that Jamie has been invited to take part next year, and bookies reckon he'll be one to watch.
Bookmakers Paddy Power told the Metro newspaper: "A lot can happen in a year, and our traders believe Jamie Laing returning to Strictly wouldn’t be a surprise.
"He’s short-priced to feature on next year’s edition of the show, hopefully next time he will manage to stay injury-free and not pull out a couple of days before the launch."
With this year's series still yet to start its live shows, unsurprisingly nothing has been officially confirmed about next year's line up yet.
The BBC said previously about Jamie's exit: "We are so sad that Jamie won't be able to take part in the series, he had already lit up the ballroom during the launch show with his boundless energy and enthusiasm.
"We all wish him a full and speedy recovery."
It's since been confirmed that Emmerdale actor Kelvin Fletcher has been parachuted in to take Jamie's place.
Kelvin is an actor, best known for playing Andy Sugden on the ITV soap opera Emmerdale from 1996 to 2016.
Kelvin said this weekend: I’m a massive fan of Strictly so it’s incredible. I’m so happy that I can be a part of it. But at the same time it’s quite bittersweet! I’m coming in on the back of Jamie’s injury – I keep thinking about him!
"I can’t imagine going through all this excitement and then having to pull out. My thoughts are with him – he seems like a fantastic guy and I hope he’s doing OK.”
Kelvin will dance with pro performer Oti Mabuse who had been partnered with Jamie in Saturday's pre-recorded launch episode.
Strictly Come Dancing will be back on TV on Saturday, September 21 on BBC One with its first live show.