Casa Amor could still return on Love Island 2019, but with a fresh twist - as bosses have reportedly rented it out for the new series.
The dastardly second villa has been at the centre of the ITV2 show's drama over the past two years.
Half the islanders usually enter the separate house alongside fresh faces, in order to test whether or not they remain faithful to their existing relationships while they're away.
Despite its popularity with viewers, recent rumours suggested that Casa Amor had closed its doors for good.
The move was apparently mooted as part of efforts to review Love Island's format following its duty of care controversy.
However, a new report suggests that this may not be the case.
According to the Daily Star, chiefs HAVE booked Casa Amor out for the imminent fifth run - but are considering repurposing it.
The newspaper's insider said that "everything is under review", with the separation twist still facing the axe.
Instead, contestants who reside there could have a positive experience rather than a negative one.
"Casa Amor is more likely to open its doors to boost romance than start wars," the mole explained.
"It’s going to help romances rather than split people up."
As always, ITV is keeping tight-lipped on Love Island's future plans.
"We haven’t confirmed any show format points and won’t be until the show is underway," a spokesperson told the Metro.
Over 2,500 viewers contacted Ofcom, claiming Dani had been caused needless distress - although the complaints were eventually rejected.
Meanwhile, fan reckon they have rumbled the first twist of the new series after ITV2 revealed its cast on Monday.
The launch line-up features twelve contestants - but the men outnumber the women seven to five.
Some fans reckon producers could have a trick up their sleeves for the two leftover lads.
"Is anyone else wondering how the new season is going to work with two more men than women?" wrote one person on Twitter.
Love Island 2019 kicks off on Monday night at 9.00pm on ITV2.