Who's on the Celebrity Big Brother 2018 cast? Rumours are starting to flood in...
Channel 5 confirmed this month that Celebrity Big Brother 2018 will begin with an all female cast with male celebrities joining later.
Big Brother bosses have said that the women led show will be marking 100 years since women won the right to vote for the very first time.
Presented by Emma Willis, Celebrity Big Brother will initially explore how the all-female housemates interact, from politicians to performing artists, as they enter the house together.
When the male celebrities join, the housemates will take part in a series of "entertaining tasks and hidden experiments".
But who will be apart of the latest CBB UK line up?
A first celebrity contestant has been officially confirmed and here are all the current rumours...
Celebrity Big Brother 2018 line up rumours
- Boris Johnson's sister Rachel Johnson - CONFIRMED
- Model and Ex On The Beach star Jess Impiazzi
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Malika Haqq
- Actress Amanda Barrie
- Made In Chelsea's Ashley James
- Newsreader India Willoughby
- Goggleboxer Sandra Martin
- The Apprentice's Elizabeth McKenna
- Tattoo Fixers star Paisley Billings
- Charlotte Leslie, former MP for Bristol North West
- Made In Chelsea's Louise Thompson
- 'Wayne Rooney girl' Laura Simpson
- Former Geordie Shore star Holly Hagan
- The ex-Coronation Street star Shobna Gulati
- Love Island's Jonny Mitchell
- The Apprentice candidate Andrew Brady
- US R&B star and Pony hitmaker Ginuwine
Meanwhile, host Emma Willis has given her backing to the 'all women' twist.
She said: "I think it would be an amazing thing to do. It's going to have been 100 years since women got the right to vote around that time and we now live in a world that is pro-feminism, finally! We deserve to be equal."
Emma added: "Personally, I think it would be amazing to have all women in the house... It's very interesting when it's just women.
"I think it would be great for the series to be celebratory of women rather than what people are assuming [you put a group of women together and they'll all argue]."
Celebrity Big Brother 2018 begins on Tuesday, January 2 on Channel 5.