Brendan Cole has spoken out about rumours he'll quit Strictly Come Dancing.
The pro performer is one of only two original dancers still on the BBC One series, along with Anton Du Beke.
But after the exit of his celeb partner Charlotte Hawkins earlier this year, it's been suggested he could now be leaving at the end of the year.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "He loves being a part of the show, but his lack of promotion and clashes with judges this year have led top bosses to wonder how long he’ll stick around for.
“They don’t want him to leave. Deep down, Brendan doesn’t want to either – but options are being weighed up.”
Speaking out about the reports this week, Brendan said his future on Strictly wasn't in his hands.
He told the Daily Post: “Every year the same question is asked. We don’t get contracted five years in advance. We get signed up year on year.
“If the BBC call me next year and say they want me to come back, and assuming I am ready and willing to come back then I absolutely will be back. It’s not just my decision at the end of the day.
“But it’s very much a big question mark at the moment, whether the BBC will want me back, and what my family situation is at the time. But we’ll have to wait and see.”
Brendan also dismissed the suggestion he was "bitter" after not getting Len Goodman's old job on the Strictly judging panel.
“Obviously everyone that was up for it would want it. It is an amazing opportunity in terms of a spot," he said. "I was obviously disappointed that I didn’t get it but at the same time my place has always been a dancer on the show.
“And I knew that even if I didn’t get the judging spot, I knew it wouldn’t just be curtains and it all be over for me. I’m still very much a massive part of the show.
“So, there was disappointment but I’m not bitter and twisted or devastated.”
Strictly Come Dancing returns to TV this Saturday and Sunday night with the semi-finals.