The reason Celebs Go Dating 2017 was suddenly cancelled last week has been revealed.
Season 3 of E4's Celebs Go Dating was due to continue last Friday evening at 10PM.
However the episode was dropped just minutes before it aired, with a voice-over saying it was "unable" to be shown.
A spokesperson for E4 said the show was cancelled because of "editorial reasons", denying the decision was linked to Friday's attempted tube terrorist attack.
"Due to editorial reasons there has been a change to the schedule. Celebs Go Dating will return on Monday," they said. "It was pulled for editorial reasons.
"It was nothing to do with the incident at Parsons Green."
Even those who worked on the show were left in the dark, including dating agents Eden and Nadia.
Current celebrity dater Bobby Norris also took to Twitter to reveal he was clueless over the decision but said the show would return on Monday as usual.
He tweeted: "For everyone asking, I honestly have no idea why @CelebsGoDating was cancelled but I am told it will return Monday.. #CelebsGoDating ."
Now The Sun newspaper claims the decision to drop the episode was made after revelations about one of the members of the public featured in the show.
"Bosses were forced to pull the show after concerns were raised about one of the daters featured in the episode," a source told the tabloid.
They explained: “It’s claimed the individual had been abusive during a previous relationship, and show bosses decided to take it off air citing ‘editorial reasons.’”
Parts of Friday's episode were instead aired in Monday night's show, before the series continued as normal.
The show is back tonight at 10PM on E4 as usual.