Gemma Collins will NOT be heading back to I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
The TOWIE star dramatically quit the series back in 2014 after just DAYS, before donating her partial fee to charity.
It was claimed she had been lined up for a return the next year but that was blocked by doctors due to her health.
A source said at the time: "Gemma is gutted because she was desperate to give it another go. She’s in the best shape of her life but docs feared another repeat of last year’s early exit.
“Despite losing weight and brimming with confidence, they felt she still wasn’t strong enough to cope with the demands."
Earlier this year, Gemma revealed she could be going back three years after her original appearance.
"I was meant to go back in the jungle the year after I came out," Gemma said. "But it didn't happen.
"There's something that went on that not too many people know about, the night before I went in the jungle."
Speaking on Loose Women, Gemma added: "Do you know what, if it come back again, why not, why not?!"
However a source now says that we WON'T be seeing Gemma returning to camp this autumn.
"Gemma isn’t returning to the jungle this year," the insider told The Sun newspaper. “She considered the opportunity but it isn’t what she’s looking for at the moment.
“Filming for Towie has just finished for the year and she is hoping to have some time to herself before the Christmas period.”
Gemma has since confirmed the news on Instagram.
She told her fans in a caption of a picture: "I'm not going back in this year I promise you."
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2017 will start on ITV this Sunday night at 9PM.