Danielle Armstrong has supposedly turned down an offer for this summer's Celebrity Big Brother 2017 line up.
According to tabloid reports recently, the reality star was set to scoop £75,000 by appearing on the Channel 5 show this year.
“Danielle tells it how it is and isn’t afraid to stand up for herself,” an insider told Daily Star Sunday previously.
It's not the first time that Danielle has been linked to the show, also being rumoured to take part in last January's series.
However, The Sun newspaper claimed that she had been DROPPED by show bosses just weeks before the show's launch.
A source told the publication: “Danielle had been in talks with Celebrity Big Brother bosses until the final hour when she found out she hadn’t made the cut.
Now it seems as though Danielle feels the show just isn't for her.
“I didn’t want to go from Towie straight into CBB," she told the Daily Star this weekend. "I had to take myself out of the reality bubble and focus on my personal development.
“It can be quite an unhealthy lifestyle trying to keep up with fame and I wanted to focus on my own happiness.”
Danielle went on to rule out a return to TOWIE - which she quit in 2016 - saying filming the ITVBe series left her with “really bad anxiety”.
She shared: “It got so bad I couldn’t sleep for the last six months. It’s not healthy spending that much time with an ex.”
But Danielle added: "However, if the Jungle or Strictly came knocking I would obviously be interested now.”
Celebrity Big Brother will return to Channel 5 in the summer.