The Strictly Come Dancing pros have no idea if they'll be back for this year's show.
He was partnered with pro Joanne Clifton, who celebrated her first Strictly win ever.
But will she and the other pros be back this year?
Well Joanne's fellow pro Oti Mabuse, who was partnered with finalist Danny Mac, admitted this week no one has any idea.
She told OK! magazine: "I have to wait until the summer to find out. But being part of it for the last two years has been a privilege. Everybody just loves coming to work and they always try to make everybody happy. That's very rare being on a big show."
Last year saw a big change in the pro line up with 5 dancers stepping down and six newbies joining.
According to show sources, Strictly bosses are planning another big shake up for the 2017 series.
An insider told the Daily Star Sunday: “All of the professionals have loved this series and want to continue being part of the Strictly family.
“They won’t have confirmation about who is being asked back until at least [this] May.
“That means five months of worrying.”
2016 saw Kristina Rihanoff, Ola Jordan, Aliona Vilani, Tristan MacManus and Gleb Savchenko all step down from the show, while Katya Jones, Oksana Platero, Gorka Marquez, Neil Jones, AJ Pritchard and Chloe Hewitt joined the professional line up.
As well as a potential pro switch up, the judges' line up will also be refreshed with Len Goodman having stepped down.
No replacement has been confirmed just yet but Oti suggested: "On the tour Karen Hardy did such a good job. She knows the judging panel. She knows the dancing world and she is a strong, inspirational woman. That's just my opinion."
Strictly will return to BBC One in September.