Jonathan Cheban will NOT return to Celebrity Big Brother 2017 this Friday night.
The former housemate, who QUIT during last year's series, had been tipped to confront Ray J.
Kim Kardashian's BFF last night branded Ray J a "loser" over his comments about his sex tape with Kim.
"Now listen, you might know me for a lot of things – music, reality TV – oh, and you might also know me for my d**k!" he declared on his VT. "People want to know about the sex tape with me and Kim Kardashian. Order it, put some money in my pocket."
Writing on Twitter, Jonathan reacted to the comments and also hinted he could be on the show soon.
"What a loser #CBB (you know who I'm talking about)..see you soon London," Jonathan wrote.
According to the Daily Mail newspaper, producers were lining up an "explosive" showdown for the pair
"Jonathan is fiercely protective of Kim so for the first time one of her nearest and dearest is going face to face with Ray J it's all going to kick off!,” a source told the newspaper this week.
But now according to The Sun, Jonathan's demands have seen him dropped.
The tabloid reports that he was demanding £100,000 a DAY after hearing of Ray J's rumoured £810,000 fee.
"As soon as Jonathan found out about Ray J’s pay packet he demanded a bigger fee," a source said.
Jonathan also reportedly demanded gourmet food, his own room and even a masseuse.
The source added: “It all got way too out of hand and in the end the bosses simply retracted his provisional contract.”
Channel 5 has confirmed that two new housemates will join the house on Friday but no names have been officially announced yet.
For now, Celebrity Big Brother continues tonight on Channel 5 from 9PM