Here are the most watched TV shows of 2018 - so far.
Almost halfway through the year - which shows are topping the UK viewing figures and ratings?
As things stand, ITV is leading the way with three of the top five shows to date.
Britain's Got Talent tops the list and has already broken the 11 million viewer barrier.
It's the only TV show in 2018 to pass 10 million viewers, placing its ratings almost 2 million above its nearest rival, BBC One's Call The Midwife.
UK's Most Watched Shows Of 2018
Up to end of May. Official BARB 7-day catch up figures including +1 and HD channels. Highest rated single episode.
1. Britain's Got Talent - 11.2 million (ITV)
2. Call the Midwife - 9.6 million viewers (BBC One)
3. Coronation Street - 9.4 million (ITV)
4. Saturday Night Takeaway - 9 million (ITV)
5. The Royal Wedding - 8.9 million (BBC One)
6. Vera - 8.8 million (ITV)
7. Silent Witness - 8.7 million (BBC One)
The Royal Wedding proved a big hit across a number of channels, but on average it only made it to Number 4 on the list.
A peak audience across all of ITV, BBC and Sky of 18 million viewers tuned in on the day.
But on average, only the BBC's coverage made the top list, with a consolidated figure of just under 9 million viewers.
Meanwhile, the year ahead has plenty more TV shows that could get big ratings.