Gary Barlow and Louis Walsh 'at war' on The X Factor over rubbish acts!

Louis Walsh 2011

New X Factor judge Gary Barlow is reportedly annoyed and frustrated with Louis Walsh on the show - for putting through rubbish singers! According to the Daily Mirror, Gary has branded the Irish music mogul a "big obstruction" to the whole process of the show.

Gary apparently accused Louis of “undermining the show’s integrity” before ranting at him on tonight's show - but it was cut at the last minute.

A source told the newspaper: “He went too far and said something he could live to regret. Things are only going to get worse between them.”

[ad#ArticleAdRight300]

The newspaper claims Gary was "fuming" after acts were kicked out of boot camp before even singing, blaming Louis for putting them through in the first place.

“He thought Louis was effectively setting them up for a fall and decided that it was just not on," the source added.

Gary is quoted as saying: “He has been a big obstruction to us all. It’s doing his head in that people are calling me head judge. He keeps telling me, ‘I’ve been here eight years. I am the head judge’."

But a friend of Louis' hit back: “It’s not just about the perfect voice – look at Jedward.”

Sounds as though that friend could be Louis himself!

Earlier this week however, Louis claimed he didn't want to be head judge on the show anyway! "I have my own seat at the end of the table; Gary is sitting where Simon used to sit at the other end of the table for eight years. I never wanted Simon’s seat!" he said on the red carpet at Wednesday's launch show.

He added: “I love Gary, if I had to pick a dream panel, I’d pick Gary. I’m such a fan, he’s a song writer, he’s been up and he’s been down. I’ve always been a big fan, even when others didn’t like him!”

The X Factor 2011 tonight.

PIC: Copyright ITV/Syco/Talkback Thames

Subscribe on YouTube