Tulisa Contostavlos promises 'dangerous' X Factor this year!

Tulisa Contostavlos

New X Factor judge for 2011 Tulisa Contostavlos has promised that this year's series is going to be 'dangerous' as the shows auditions come to an end. Tulisa and fellow judges Gary Barlow, Kelly Rowland and Louis Walsh are in London this week for the penultimate stop of the audition tour.

Speaking backstage at London's Wireless Festival this weekend, 22-year-old Tulisa hinted at what we can expect from the new series of the show when it returns to ITV1 in August.

"The auditions are really good," the N-Dubz singer said. "There's going to be some tough competition this year. It's going to be dangerous."

The X Factor 2011 auditions were in Cardiff last week and new judge Tulisa found herself clashing with fellow judge Kelly Rowland over boy group Brooklyn. The pair disagreed on the whether or not the band should make it through to bootcamp after they performed Cee Lo Green's Forget You at the Motorpoint Arena on Wednesday.

> Louis Walsh thinks "fantastic" new X Factor 2011 panel will surprise viewers
> Tulisa Contostavlos says The X Factor is her "dream job"

Subscribe on YouTube