Dancing On Ice 2018 continues this Sunday night on ITV and here's a look at the celebrity cast.
And their pro skaters who will guide them through the series.
Dancing On Ice returned for the first time in four years for 2018.
Legendary skating duo Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean will be reunited with original hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on the show that sees celebrity skaters take to the ice in a bid to dance and dazzle their way to glory.
With a brand new cast of celebrities plucked from the world of TV, music and showbiz, a refreshed line up of skating professionals, a spectacular new set, and more ambitious routines than ever before, the show’s revival will prove unmissable event television.
Torvill and Dean will both sit on a revamped ice panel alongside the formidable Jason Gardiner and choreographer extraordinare Ashley Banjo. ITV Racing’s Matt Chapman will commentate.
Having originally run on ITV between 2006 and 2014, the series pairs famous faces alongside professional skaters, who each week perform in a bid to impress both the panel and the viewers at home.
The full line up of celebrity skaters and their professional partners is as follows:
Dancing On Ice 2018 contestants
- Donna Air and Mark Hanretty
- Cheryl Baker and Dan Whiston
- Alex Beresford and Brianne Delcourt
- Candice Brown and Matt Evers
- Kem Cetinay and Alex Murphy
- Antony Cotton and Brandee Malto
- Max Evans and Ale Izquierdo
- Lemar and Melody Le Moal
- Jake Quickenden and Vanessa Bauer
- Perri Shakes-Drayton and Hamish Gaman
- Brooke Vincent and Matej Silecky
- Stephanie Waring and Sylvain Longchambon
Dancing On Ice 2018 continues on Sunday, January 21 on ITV at 6PM.